Outdoor Bug Repellant Lotion Candle
All of the same characteristics of a massage lotion candle with all-natural bug repellant components.
The combination of essential oils will help keep the bugs and ticks away. You can keep the candle lit to keep the bugs away. Once the wax starts to melt you can use it directly on your skin. You can rub the wax on your skin to keep the bugs & ticks away. I promise, you will NOT smell like citronella! This blend smells really good and you won’t smell like bug spray.
WHAT IS A LOTION CANDLE? A lotion candle is a blend of oils & butters that will nourish your skin in ways you have never experienced. A little goes a LONG way! These are made with Soy waxes, blended with cocoa butter, shea butter, sweet almond oil and essential and/or fragrance oils. This is a powerful moisturizer for all skin types and helps to reduce eczema & psoriasis. This is the perfect solution for dry skin & absorbs quickly.
How to use
- Light the wick and allow candle wax to begin to pool.
- When you are ready to use, blow out the candle. We suggest that you test the temperature of the wax before pouring over your body. Drop a small amount on the back of your hand to gauge your tolerance. THIS WAX WILL NOT BURN YOUR SKIN! Now that you know your tolerance you can pour directly onto your skin.
- Rub the oil completely into your skin & repeat.
- 12 oz glass jar with a stainless steel lid will burn for about 50-60 hours.
- You may need to trim the wick if the tip turns black from use.
- These ingredients are very soft and will melt easily, so try to store the candle in a cool area.
- This oil will leave a residue on fabrics, so be sure to rub completely into your skin.
DON’T FORGET THIS A MOISTURIZER NOT A LUBRICANT!
External use only.